Thursday, August 29, 2013

Who am I...
Well for starters I am from Ohio I am in my second year at The Ohio State University. I am a Finance/Accounting major with a Dance minor. One of my favorite things to do is to study at Thompson Library. Besides studying I am involved in so many student organizations. The organization that I am most passionate about is my membership with the sorority Kappa Alpha Theta. Being a part of such a large all female group has taught me so much about my self and others. Also, I am the service chair for the Business Scholars Leadership Council. It is obvious from my position that I am committed to the community and helping others. I would say that this is definitely not all of what describes me but its every thing thats important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment